.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

FreeAlberta

This father/son blog is dedicated to the furtherance of the independence movement in Alberta. It has been made abundantly clear that Alberta is the victim of tyranny by the majority. There is no indication that this will ever change. It is time to leave, to go our separate ways. In this blog I will focus on issues relating to Alberta Independence such as why it is necessary, what an independent Alberta might look like and how we can go about forging our independence.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Now What?

So it has finally happened. Alberta's man is in just like we always wanted... well, almost like we always wanted. Sure, we might have dreamed of a majority government, we might also have fantasized about a party of principle from the West. In spite of not achieving anything close to this, there are two wonderfully exciting things that we can look forward to in this next government.

1. Anne McLellan will not be screeching in our ears anymore! Alberta's shameful blight of red has finally drowned in the Deep Blue Sea!

2. Toronto is now on the outside looking in! (what could be sweeter?)

3 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 9:25 PM, Blogger Sycorax said...

Hey...Glad to see you still kicking around! Where have you been hiding?

 
At 1/26/2006 9:52 AM, Blogger younge whippersnapper said...

Hey, thanks for checking in on me in spite of my absence... My motivation for writing tends to come in spurts, but I'd like to get better at being more regular. It just takes so long to blog because you gotta check up on what everyone's saying and comment, and write your own piece, etc. That being said, it is very rewarding - especially since I tend to drive everyone around me crazy for all my ranting, so this is a good ventilation duct I can share with my fellow Free Albertans!

 
At 1/26/2006 11:14 AM, Blogger Sycorax said...

Well keep it up!

I know the feeling about motivation. Sometimes it's a real chore to come home after a long night of work, and start poking around all the papers etc. for a story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home